Home » Dining
Indulge in outdoor dining in Maidstone
Set in our beautiful hotel gardens, our hotel restaurant’s outdoor dining area offers you the perfect place to relax with your friends and family while enjoying delicious dining and drinks.
Mouth-watering alfresco dining, with a view
Our outdoor terrace has stunning views of the garden and the fishing lake, which you and your loved ones can enjoy during the day and the evening.
- Our restaurant has plenty of outdoor seating, with sunshades so you can comfortably enjoy the good weather*
- Explore our gardens with your loved ones and meet local wildlife including rabbits and peacocks – why not bring your little ones along to explore the grounds?
- We also have on-site parking available for guests
Explore our menu
Take a look at the delicious dishes waiting for you on our all-day dining menu!
You can also book an afternoon tea to enjoy in our outdoor dining area – speak to our team to find out more about our menu.
Book a table
*Please note that our hotel is able to offer outdoor dining in line with the government’s guidelines. Groups of up to 6 people can dine in our outdoor seating area. Larger groups may be allowed if they are from two households – please speak to our team when booking to find out more.
From our Chef’s Signature Dishes to all round British favourites, you can expect hearty food paired with welcoming staff and fantastic service. No matter what mood you’re in, you’ll be spoilt for choice with our wide range of options – there really is something for every palate.
Wash down your food with a chilled glass of Prosecco, share a bottle of wine, or try a speciality beer.
Here is a sample of the Brasserie Menu:
- Signature Ranch Burger, British beef burger, brioche bun, onion rings, crispy bacon, barbecue relish, thick cut chips
- Beer battered cod, mushy peas, thick cut chips, tartare sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding, stickier toffee sauce, salted caramel ice cream
In-Room Dining Menu
Enjoy selected dishes, from the comfort of your room. Choose one of our delicious mains, or have a three course menu with a glass of wine!
Here is a sample of the In-Room Dining Menu:
- Proper Garlic Bread (v)
- Tortilla Chips with melted cheddar, spring onion, guacamole, sour cream and tomato relish (v)
- Chicken Tikka Masala with rice, naan bread, mini poppadoms and mango chutney
- Large Salad Bowl – mixed leaves, tomato, herbs, croutons with a choice of Halloumi (v), Chicken or Salmon
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
The Brasserie Set Menu offers a delicious 3 course dinner, with starter, main course and dessert, for just £30.
Here is a sample* of the type of dish featured on Chef’s Choice Menus:
- Pimms marinated melon, raspberry sorbet
- Smoked salmon, spinach, cream cheese pasta, pine nut & herb crust
- Lemon posset, berry compote
*This menu is a sample menu only and is subject to change. Images not representative of current menu.
Start your day the right way with our delicious continental or traditional breakfast for just £15.95.
- Chilled fruit juice
- Freshly prepared fruit
- Natural yoghurt with fruit coulis
- Freshly blended smoothie
- Cereal and muesli Granola and berry compote
- Bread selection
- Croissant, pain au chocolat, pain aux raisins
- Egg, back bacon, Cumberland sausage, black pudding, vegetarian sausage, sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomato, fried bread, baked beans
- Coffee or pot of tea
- Selection of speciality teas including Earl Grey, Assam, Pure Green, Peppermint or Cranberry & Raspberry
Gin & Cocktail Menu
Enjoy one of our superb cocktails in the stylish surroundings of The Bar. Relax before or after your meal, soak up the tranquil atmosphere or use it as the perfect place to meet friends.
Join us between 5-7pm to buy one cocktail and get another half price!
The menu includes:
- Espresso Martini – Ketel One Vodka, Vanilla and Espresso.
- Aperol Spritz – A taste of summer with this Italian classic
cocktail of Aperol, Prosecco and soda.
- Porn Star Martini – Ketel One Vodka and passion fruit, shaken up and served with prosecco.
To celebrate the Brits’ love affair with gin we have introduced a range of 6 gins, representing a cross section of flavour profiles. We use these to create the best gin and tonics around!
- Pinkster, Cambridge – UK Perfect when served with: Elderflower Tonic and Mint.
- Monkey 47, Black Forest – Germany Perfect when served with: Grapefruit or Lime.
- The Botanist, Islay – Scotland – UK Perfect when served with: Elderflower Tonic & Orange.
Our Traditional Afternoon Tea includes a range of delicious treats, including:
- A variety of delicious finger sandwiches
- Scones with cream and strawberry preserve
- A selection of cakes
- Choice of speciality teas or freshly brewed coffee
Traditional Afternoon Tea – £15 per person
Traditional Afternoon Tea…
- With one glass of Prosecco – £20 per person
- With one glass of Champagne – £22 per person
- With bottomless Prosecco – £50 for two people
Choose Afternoon Tea with Bottomless Prosecco*, for 2 people, so you can take advantage of free flowing Galanti Prosecco or Galanti Spumanti Rose, by the glass.
*Must be booked in advance. Drinks will be available for a 90 minute period, commencing from the start of the booked time. Click here for full terms and conditions.
Midweek: 07:00 – 10:00
Weekend: 08:00 – 10:00
12:45 – 15:00
Monday – Sunday: 18:00 – 20:45
Brasserie Bar Menu
Light meals from 10.00
Brasserie menu from 11.00
*Times may vary in school holidays & bank holidays.