Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel supports Breast Cancer Care
- Breast cancer is now the most common cancer in the UK
- 55,000 people, including 400 men, are diagnosed every year
- That’s one person every 10 minutes
- 11,600 women will die from the disease every year
- One in eight women will be directly affected by breast cancer
When breast cancer and its treatment overshadow everything, Breast Cancer Care sees the women underneath.
Breast Cancer Care has been chosen as our charity of the year. We're aiming to raise £2,000 this year through staff and hotel fundraising initiatives which you may see when you visit us at Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel.
Click here to donate and for more information on Breast Cancer Care awareness month.